Saturday 1 August 2015

Some more of my cards

I did this card last year there was a request on Facebook for cards for a lady who was 104 & I thought this fitted the bill, The dress image came from Craftsuprint.

My daughters card last year, didnt realise the image was a special one for Cancer just thought it suited her

My brothers 70th got the idea from Pinterest, where else!! 


This bag is an album I did for my good friends 60th with pictures of her lovely family in it

Very simple Sympathy card, Pinterest again

Christening Card

Very quick 30th image from Saturated Canary

Craftsuprint dress again this time decoupaged 

Confirmation Card


Two quick Communion cards


Two cards for a friends 40th Anniversary from her son & husband.

I Have been out of work for the last 3 months with a broken wrist and had plenty of time to colour. This is one of my favorite images from Karleigh Sue Digis. Did it for a fellow crafter & good friend Breda and her reaction was pure delight 

Birthday Card for my hubby, dont worry money not reall




My card for my friends Anniversary I did a candle to go with it



Another Saturated Canary Imag

Very quick wedding card for second wedding so didnt want to go too weddingy if you get my drift!!!

Very simple Christening card




Another Lacy Sunshine image love the colours.


Craftsuprint image again have used them a lot great for the more mature ladies when Im stuck for ideas

Quick card from Pinterest again, great way of using up scraps






This card and the next I made at a workshop run by the very talented Yvonne Tune in Carlow, W made five stunning cards Yvonne had all the bits and pieces needed for each card ready and bagged for over 20 ladies. I tried to do one of the cards today and it took me the whole day, so Yvonne puts in an awful lot of work in organising her workshops, they are definitely worth attending  


4 comments:

  1. Love every one of them, all so personal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cards Rita! They are fantabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog & will follow from now on :-)
    Please take a look at my blog too

    ReplyDelete